Link's highly anticipated PDM, the Razor PDM, is an intelligent Power Distribution Module that replaces traditional fuses and relays, putting you in complete control of your setup.
The Razor PDM is a programmable device that uses logic for the smart control of any outputs you have connected, meaning events and commands can be triggered when your vehicle hits specific parameters.
The device will allow you to manage things such as fuel pumps, radiator fans, electronic throttles, servos, lights, and more, as well as monitor analog or digital sensor signals.
You can gain full control by using an Analog Switch Panel, CAN Keypad, or ECU to switch output channels, as well as increase reliability and protect your critical components from damage.
With superior thermal performance, the Razor PDM has been designed with vehicle protection in mind, allowing for a more efficient, cleaner, and reliable build.
It may be small and compact, but the Razor PDM can handle up to 100 Amps of continuous combined current, as well as 160A of non-repetitive maximum current. If you need to manage even more power, you can easily add multiple Razor PDM’s via CAN or use as a CAN Expander to increase your inputs and outputs.
The Razor PDM has the ability to connect with many other ECU brands and CAN devices when using a custom CAN stream. Those of you with a Link ECU will be pleased to know that our software comes with a pre-configured stream, so your Link products will work with the device straight out of the box.
In the box:
• Link Razor PDM
• Mounting plate and screws
• Superseal Plug and Pin Kit
• USB-C connection cable
• Positive terminal insulation boot
• 2 x high-current ring terminals and bolts
• Quickstart guide
Can be used in conjunction with a Link ECU or as a completely standalone device
• 4 high power outputs capable of 25A continuous, PWM, high side drive, low side drive, or paired for H-bridge actuator motor control
• 8 Universal A/D I/O pins, capable of 8A output each or as analog or digital inputs. Software-controlled pull-ups and adjustable switching thresholds when used as inputs
• Over-Current and Short Circuit Protection, with the configurable trip and resettable fuse parameters
• Flexible and powerful control strategies including internal general purpose PID control, math functions, logic expressions, and CAN keypad functions
• CAN keypad integration and flexible button logic, buttons can control PDM or Link ECU functions (G4X or G4+ with some limitations)
• Logging support via CAN or USB
• Multiple PDM support - Add additional units and simply connect via CAN
• USB Configuration via PDM Link software (Windows only)
• 26-pin Superseal connector
• Fully sealed CNC aluminum enclosure.
Click here to download the full Specifications PDF.